Friday, May 30, 2014

My first change. May 30, 2014


I am at Fred Meyers-Gresham and this is with is what I went into the changing room wearing. Yep, trailer trash.  The tank was from the thrift store, the stretchy blue cropped pants are from Kmart, and the shoes areWalmart 

 
I picked out a couple of dresses to try. Neither one of the was what I would consider being my fashion but what the hell. Might as well try something new
 
I was surprised by this first one. Made my small chest look slightly larger and would be comfortable to wear. It's problem is it is meant for a more endowed individual then myself. The color and pattern I like. 
 
This dress came as the bigger surprise. I really liked it and felt very comfortable in it. It was frilly and girly but also professional looking. Office wear but also something that would work for an event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment